Why an Africa House?
In Canada, Afro-caribbeans face social, economic and professional integration problems.
Create in the National Capital Region a space / center where Afro-caribbeans will use their skills for a better living in the Canadian society.
Goals – Africa House
- Create jobs
- Favor a better living of afro-caribbean communities
- Value the skills of these communities to help take charge of themselves
- Support the programs intended to them
- Provide training in leadership through internships
Aims– Africa House
- Provide the Canadian people with a knowledge on Africa and the Caribbeans (National days and Africa week)
- Implement projects in partnership between the members of the diaspora and their countries of origin
- Collabroate with the african and caribbean embassies in the National Capital region in order to create international economic opportunities
Components of the Africa House
- Creation of businesses (enterprise incubator)
- Social Housing
Africa House – Advantages
- Better living and well-being of the afro-caribbean population within the Canadian society
- Increase the financial independence of individuals and contribute added value to the taxation system
- Powerful tool for the development and the better living for the afro Caribbean immigrants in Canada
- Healthier immigrant population
- Hire a Project co-ordinator
- Produce a business plan
- Find partners
- Chose Financial sources/backers
- Mid and long term schedule
You want to contribute and make this dream comes true? Join us please!